- Ensure the availability of all its critical infrastructures from the Military Staff to the theatres of operations.
- To have controlled and sovereign tools, preferably maintained in France.
- Deploy supervision tools on different levels of confidentiality capable of traversing areas of trust.
- Equip yourself with tools capable of high automation for non-specialist and multidisciplinary personnel.
- Ensure the interoperability of its systems with the rest of the administrations.
- Acquire tools capable of being deployed in highly decentralized environments.
- To have service and support offers capable of understanding the Defence profession and possibly intervening in classified environments.
THE VIGILO NMS OFFER
- Vigilo NMS is a solution developed and maintained in France.
- Prelude's HMIs are available in French.
- As a historical integrator of the Defence sector, CS has a deployment and support team familiar with the military world, some of whom are qualified.
- The Human Machine Interface, supports and documentation are available in French.
- Vigilo is a very modular NMS solution. It is able to adapt to decentralized architectures around its AMQP secure bus.
- Vigilo NMS is based on several high-performance open-source components and provides additional performance improvements that give it an optimal hardware resource/performance footprint that allows it to be deployed in constrained environments.
- Several Vigilo deployments have been carried out in partitioned environments with proxy, firewall and diode passage. These are technologies mastered within CS teams.
- The use of SNMP and AMQP standards ensures Vigilo NMS high interoperability.